MAX INVESTMENT RETURN ON HOTEL COMPLEX APARTMENT   Reference No #4217

Iskele Long Beach / Iskele   Off Plan from£88,900

ForSale 96 m2 Area 2Baths 2Beds 1Parking

Total price for this property is starting from £ 88,900

Property Type: apartment  

MAKE MONEY ON YOUR INVESTMENT STRAIGHT AWAY!  The price you pay now at this off-plan stage is at least 40% less than the completed prices of these apartments. There has already been an incremental price increase as planned for this project, and those that bought already before you, have made 10% on their investment already!! 

If you ever wondered what it would be like to live on a 5 star premium hotel complex resort, here is your chance! Be a part of this exciting new development with 26 storey hotel and casino, full 5 star hotel facilities for you to use all year round, endless gardens and views and a holiday feeling that never goes away.

The total area of this project is 75,000 m2.  20% of this area is being used for construction and the other 80% will be used for communal entertainment facilities and green area and a spectacular 7,000m2 swimming pool - and that's just one of many!

This is a huge 2 bedroom apartment with 96m2 internal area and 21m2 terrace! 

Imagine a home like this;
From the terrace, you will enjoy the smell of tangerine and lemon trees as you stroll through carefully designed lush Mediterranean gardens that will follow the most romantic sunrise in the world.

The children have a daily kids club, pools, activities and fun around every corner. 

You have sports activities and spa treatments on your doorstep whenever you wish to enjoy them.

You have all the ebtertainment you could desire, just a short walk from your apartment. 

You have a beautiful long sandy beach, with watersports, shallow reaching blue waters for swimming and kids to play. 

You never need a holiday because you are already there!! 

What are you waitng for? Just choose which floor you wish to be on, and start imagining your view....

Facilities include;

7000m2 lagoon style outdoor pool

VIP Cabanas

Open air Cinema

Mini Golf

Tennis Courts

Spa and Fitness Club

Terrace New Sea side Restaurant / Cafe Landscape gardens Great rental potential Off plan Close to Facilities Communal swimming pool Close to the beach Elevator Tennis court Gym on site Indoor heated pool Hamam Gym SPA Sauna Onsite management / Reseption Communal Pool Close to Beach Tennis Court Restaurant Play Ground Fitness Off Road Parking Jacuzzi

Click here to read buying process for this property.

Contact Your Agent

Luxury In The Sun Team

Luxury in the Sun

As property owners in North Cyprus and Spain with links to UK and Norway We offer sound professional advise with a personal touch in conjunction with the carefully selected developers and property professionals in Spain and North Cyprus...